Are you interested in a job that has variety and learning opportunities?
Classic Framing/TrophyLink is a small family owned business and we’re looking for an enthusiastic all rounder who can adapt to a variety of tasks. Our focus is on providing friendly, efficient service while offering great value to our customers.
As a Production Assistant, your typical day could look like this:
- Providing excellent service to our customer via phone, email or in person
- Assembling trophies
- Assisting in framing a football jumper
- Entering data into Xero
- Designing a logo in graphics based software
- Editing images in Photoshop
- Engraving glassware
- Arranging giftware for sale
- And much, much more
So if you have the following competencies and attributes, and are looking to expand you current skill set and add value to our business, then this job could be for you:
- A positive can do attitude and being able to display initiative is essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail, a good sense of colour and attention to accuracy
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Be fluent and clear in reading, writing and speaking English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office as well as having basis experience in Corel Draw (or similar) and Xero
And of course it goes without saying that you must be honest, reliable, punctual, flexible and well presented.
We work on a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month from 9am to 1pm. Overtime is not common, but may be required during busy periods. Training will be provided in all aspects of this varied role.
Interested? Then send your resume to email@example.com. Applications close on Friday,